Before asking for help, please
- Check the project compiles successfully with the legacy IDE — example: if the project fails with the Arduino IDE, the problem isn't caused by embedXcode
- Review the section Solutions to Most Common Issues in chapter Find Solutions to Issues on the User Manual
Then, when asking for help, please specify:
- Mac OS X release — example OS X 10.9.2
- Mac model and year — example MacBook Pro mid-2012
- embedXcode edition — example embedXcode+
- embedXcode release — example 149
- IDE version and variant — example Arduino 1.5.8 for Java 7
- board and release — example Arduino Uno rev. 3
- target — example Build
As there are many copies and variants of the original branded boards,
- Send a picture of both faces of the board.
Most of the information is provided under the Tools section on the Report navigator.
---- Tools ----
Mac OS X 10.10.1 (14B25)
MacBook Pro 13" (Late 2012)
Xcode 6.1.1 (6A2008a)
arm-none-eabi-gcc (GNU Tools for ARM Embedded Processors) 4.8.4 20140725
Should the code be attached,
- Submit a minimal code after having removed as much as possible everything that's not connected to the issue.
- Copy-paste the whole content of the Report Navigator.
- Include relevant error messages and screen-copies.
The first step is to replicate the issue in order to qualify it. Then the investigation can start.